The purpose of the Personal Shopper is to deliver the future in personal shopping experience within a multi-channel environment. Having a global perspective, you will create styling experiences across both stores as well as online, forging strong relationships with both domestic and international clients. Delivering service that goes beyond just selling fashion, you will position yourself as an authority within the industry, creating tailored experiences that encompasses music, art, wellness and culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create a one-to-one multi-channel shopping experience for all Browns clients, adopting the key pillars of the
Browns customer journey
to deliver an experience that is memorable, personalised and feels luxury every time.
· Demonstrate a multi-channel approach to servicing our clients that extends beyond the physical store space, utilising all lifestyle services, tools and channels in the browns ecosystem in order to maximise our opportunity to amaze customers.
· Educate and influence your existing client portfolio to transition seamlessly in to The Club, introducing them to Browns benefits and experiences.
· Manage client lifestyle, driving participation in Browns led experiences that are relevant to music, art, wellness and culture.
· Pro-actively managing client lifestyle by thinking beyond Browns, to be a source of information and inspiration for clients, cultivating highly personalised experiences.
· Work closely with our VIC Manager and other partners within the business to source and secure product beyond Browns.· Find revolutionary ways to surprise and delight your client, predicting their needs in order to strengthen relationships and build client loyalty.
· Use your initiative to propose ideas to the VIC management team for client events, both internally and with affiliate partners, in order to drive client acquisition and retention. · Position yourself as an ambassador for Browns, attending and hosting events in order to establish stronger relationships with your clients.
· Find personalised and meaningful ways to connect with your client, developing a bond that goes beyond selling product.
· Inspire and motivate clients by sharing expert brand, product and industry knowledge with them, transferring the detail in history, heritage and craftsmanship to the most fashion-educated clientele.
· Self-educate around industry, brand and product knowledge and have awareness of upcoming trends across all categories. Position yourself as an authority and source of knowledge for colleagues and clients.
· Exhibit your creative flair in offering styling advice to your clients, curating edits and wardrobes for clients based on their needs and building trust and credibility in order to push the client’s styling boundaries.
· Think globally in your approach towards client acquisition and development, working strategically to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
· Work strategically with our Buying and Merchandising departments to offer detailed client feedback, in order to better influence product selection, bespoke and pre orders for VIC clients.
· Self-manage and take accountability for individual monthly KPI’s including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS, personal shopping appointments, being open to feedback and support in order to achieve your monthly plan.
· Utilise client profiles to identify proactive sales opportunities and drive customer retention, using your client insight to tailor a bespoke service and offer a real point of difference.
· Think strategically in
you manage your client portfolio, interpreting and using client data and applying your customer intelligence to proactively outreach clients in a meaningful way, aligned to the Browns tone of voice.
· Adapt to the customer: use different communication techniques to ensure the most efficient and effective customer experience.
· Adapt to an evolving augmented retail environment, adopting and championing new technology in order to support and enhance new client journeys.
· Instantly connect and engage with all Browns store clients, guiding their complete augmented retail experience.
· Take pride in upholding brilliant store standards, being accountable to each other to deliver a best in class experience, distinctly different from our competitors.
· Demonstrate a human approach towards others in line with our #cooltobekind mantra, operating with professionalism and positivity consistently.
· Demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business to solve problems and keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry..
The Ideal Candidate
· An established, existing portfolio of clients and proactive approach to building upon this.
- Natural at client relationship building and strong interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service.
· Proven experience and passion for working within a customer centric environment.
· Demonstrated experience working by appointment.
- Super tech savvy, with the ability to learn new technology and transfer knowledge to others.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales targets, with emphasis on conversion, upselling and cross-selling.
· Eye for detail and ability to style clients, offering a unique approach.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Avid interest and knowledge in fashion trends, designers and industry news
· Interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
· Fluent in English, additional languages are always an advantage.