Together, our client-obsessed team create an unrivalled, personalised shopping experience in the luxury fashion industry. We understand the international world of luxury fashion and lifestyle, and use this to provide an elite service focussed on earning heart share of our clients. One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our esteemed Personal Shopping team within our London based headquarters. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Private Client Senior Manager in the day-to-day management of a rapidly expanding team of Private Client Personal Shoppers. You will provide support and development so that the team can maintain their outstanding personal service to their existing client base as well as expanding their reach to new clients.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead, manage and inspire a team of Personal Shoppers and Senior Personal Shoppers
- You will motivate team members to drive personal sales, reach and exceed targets, building awareness around the importance of hitting KPIs and building targeted plans on how to do this
- You will coach and develop each team member in order to maximise individual productivity and deepen their understanding of how to grow sales online
- You will be accountable for translating team and department strategy into operational and tactical plans,
- You will act as the second-in-command for the Senior Manager, resolving wider client issues in conjunction with other departments, escalating when required
- You will analyse KPIs to Identify potential efficiency improvements and determine solutions for any at-risk areas;
- You will prioritise, delegate and monitor the Personal Shopping Team’s daily workload
- You will act as a true ambassador and role model for the Private Client team, internally promoting a gold-standard work ethic and team culture
- You will support in training and onboarding of new starters, including follow-up with reviews and report on progress
- You will encourage a positive attitude and professional relationships at all times
- You will lead weekly team reviews addressing performance issues, identifying training needs and process changes
- You will assist in organising regular brand training or development initiatives for the team
- You will liaise with the Global Marketing Team to coordinating client engagement activities and events
- You will complete sales reports as required, communicating potential issues to the Senior Manager and VP, Private Client
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You will have people management experience and have a passion for sharing expertise and developing talent
- You will be competent at analysing data to make informed and commercial decisions
- You will have experience in luxury fashion sales, with a solid understanding of luxury fashion, the Private Client market and lifestyle differences
- You will be results orientated and sales driven, with an existing track record of exceeding sales targets
- You will be commercially aware and demonstrate a high level of business acumen
- You will be self-motivated, pro-active and possess strong organisational skills
- You are a brilliant communicator with extremely high standards of service (both written and oral)
- You are known for going above and beyond at all times with both internal and external customers, and enjoy finding solutions that are unique and revolutionary
- You are always flexible, positive and a keen team player with a “can do” attitude
- You possess excellent computer literacy, with the competency to pick up new systems on the fly (internet, Microsoft Office, excel)
- You have previous ecommerce experience is looked upon favourably
- You are comfortable working with a changing environment, that may require flexibility around working hours
We can’t wait to receive your application, but before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.