We have an exciting opportunity to work within Fenwick Bond Street as a Divisional Sales Manager covering our Beauty, Menswear & Accessories departments.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
As a Divisional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional retail, operational and commercial standards throughout your areas to maximise sales and exceed customer service expectations, through the leadership of a team of Sales Managers, Sales Consultants and Advisors. Your role will also be as part of the senior management team working across the store to support the business as duty manager.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A proven successful track record in retail management and current relevant product/market awareness- preferably in Beauty or Accessories sectors
- Proven experience in concession management
- Able to manage time well to prioritise multiple workstreams/objectives
- Proven track record in building successful business cases and gaining internal / external support/buy in.
- Numerate with good analytical skills, good financial awareness and acumen
- Experience of coaching, developing and managing a team across all levels
The closing date for applications for this role is 30.10.19
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.