We are opening our first pop-up concept store in September in a central London location. We expect to be trading until the end of March 2020.
We are seeking fun and passionate Sales Associates with strong personalities and a love for colour and textiles to welcome our clients to the world of SALONI.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Saloni tribe and create exclusive experiences for our clients.
- Be a brand expert and ambassador by developing strong product knowledge and expressing the warmth and personality of the brand
- Provide outstanding one-to-one customer service to all clients.
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and building relationships.
- Build and maintain loyal clientele, being accountable for customer data collection and management.
- Identify potential VIC clients and work closely with our Marketing team to strengthen these relationships, finding new ways to engage and delight customers.
- Offer a multi-channel shopping experience to your clients, ensuring a seamless and augmented service.
- Work towards achieving personal sales targets and contribute to the overall business targets.
- Opportunity to help coordinate and manage frequent events in store.
- Monitor customer shopping behaviour and stock performance and provide valuable feedback to store management and the wider business.
- Take initiative with performing daily store operational tasks, such as keeping the shop floor well presented, stock checks and counts, etc.
- Work collaboratively with store management and the rest of the team to ensure effective and collaborative working environment.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a multi-channel luxury or premium fashion retail environment
- Natural at client relationship building and strong interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to style clients, offering a unique approach.
- Strong market, product & brand awareness, and an exceptional ability to match to customers’ needs
- Knowledge and personal love of print and colour a must
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous
- Be a team player with a pro-active attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary
- Autonomous self-starter and confident decision-maker, able to work independently and as part of a team
This is an opportunity to join us at a pivotal time of growth as we build our direct to consumer business.
Applicants should apply with their CV and cover letter to