Job DescriptionThe Team Lead is the primary conduit between the PSM the Regional merchant team, the brand and the customer, ensuring a seamless customer experience aligned to the company vision while effectively driving sales. They supervise, mentor and develop a cross-functional sales team, and foster a service environment that empowers the team to create the luxury service experience for our customers. The Team Lead brings to this role energy, an ability to lead and correct while acting on their feet and an intuitive sense to think ahead and problem solve.
•Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred.
•Critical Skills: Strong command of English language, written and spoken.
•Work Experience: 2+ years in retail environment required. Team leadership experience with retail/service industry or merchandising role highly desired.
•Tools/Resources: Proficiency in MS Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and email is essential.
•Critical skills: Strong command of English language; fluency in other languages is a plus.
• Key competencies include: strong interpersonal skills, solution based, energetic, team oriented, ability to multitask, composure under pressure, keen to learn.
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule as required by the needs of the business.
• Possess a passion for the brands and products they represent.
The Ideal CandidateKey Responsibilities:
•Lead, inspire and celebrate exceptional customer experiences.
•Assist the PSM to drive sales: action sales, clearance, promotions and incentive targets with passion.
•Team & Service Management: Ensure the Team has clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience and productivity targets.
•Supervise sales floor, support a high energy, positive floor experience for staff and customers, observe productivity.
•Provides regular updates to staff through open communication encourages team to meet or exceed location sales and profitability targets, while role modeling desired behavior.
• Assist the PSM in their role as a primary communication link between product merchants and the customer through providing feedback and assisting with preparation for merchant calls when required.
• Supervise team compliance with all company policies and procedures, Customs regulations and relevant trading laws, raising any concerns or issues to your PSM.