Job DescriptionWe are looking for a proactive and dynamic people manager to join as our Team Lead, Sales. You will be the primary conduit between the Product Sales Manager, the Regional merchant team, the product brands and the customers. You will supervise, mentor and develop a cross-functional sales team, and foster a service environment to create the luxury service experience for our customers. You will demonstrate the ability to lead and role model our highest standard of service quality. This position is available at our T Galleria by DFS, Waikiki location and our Daniel K. Inouye International Airport location.
• Degree or an equivalent combination of education; or work experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential tasks of the role
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in the luxury detail; team leadership experience within retail or service industry preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with people at various levels
• Possess an outgoing and assertive personality, with a desire to lead and inspire their teams
• Possess a passion for the brands and products you represent
• Good communication skill, both spoken and written
• Must be able to have a flexible schedule as required by the needs of the business.
• Secondary language speaking in Chinese, Japanese or Korean is beneficial, but not required.
The Ideal CandidateKey Responsibilities:
Enhance Selling and the Customer Experience: • Assist the Product Sales Manager(PSM) to drive sales; work with the PSM on ways to increase team productivity • Partner with the Platinum Services team to enhance the customer experience Team Management: • Ensure your team has clear goals and objectives which remain focused on the customer experience and productivity targets • Supervise sales floor; manage team visibility on the shop floor for optimal staffing and floor coverage • Liaise with the Assistant General Manager (AGM) Sales on staff coverage and job duty scheduling needs * Encourages team to meet or exceed location sales & profitability targets; be a role model on desired sales behavior Product Management: • Maintain high standard of product and brand knowledge among your team • Maintain floor presentation to meet or exceed brand and DFS requirements • Provide feedback to PSM when supporting the development and execution of merchandise strategy, e.g. promotions, seasonal buys, etc. as required • Set and maintain appropriate Presentation Stock (PS) levels