We are hiring a talented Retail Director to oversee all aspects and manage the current concept store in prime SoHo, NYC, and to launch the second location in UES, NYC and later this year in London. If you're a passionate self-starter and go-getter with an extensive experience in luxury retail, DREEMS is a perfect company for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Sales Generation:
- Set the strategic goals and sales goals for the store(s) and ensure they are met by reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses,
- Set individual sales goals for the store manager and associates and motivate sales staff to meet the assigned sales and productivity goals,
- Develop events, collaborations and incentives that will continue to grow customer base,
- Customer Service:
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store(s), including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, store layout, and selling procedures,
- Ensure the staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client book,
- Manage the client database and utilize information to increase sales.
- Oversee the facility maintenance, presentation and organization of the current concept store.
- Own the launch of two new locations in UES, NYC and London, UK, from the store fit-out to hiring the sales team,
- Research and develop efficient in-store systems relating to CRM, ERP, POS, loss prevention,
- Ensure the store(s) complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations,
- Achieve and excel the performance objectives of in-store operations, logistics, customer service and support, human resources, and accounting.
- Develop and oversee the execution visual merchandising plan, including seasonal window themes,
- Ensure the store(s) corresponds to the highest standards of a luxury concept store, and reflects the correct brand image at all times,
- Identify and communicate inventory needs to support the business goals.
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute in-store promotions and events,
- Establish collaborations and relevant partnerships for the in-store events and presentations.
- At least 10 years of luxury fashion retail management experience in NYC.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Experience with new store launch and retail team building.
- Experience in creating and executing events' and marketing activities' calendar for the store.
- Proven ability to drive business results through problem-solving and determination.
- Excellent math and analytical skills required.
- University degree in Business Management, Math or Statistics is highly preferred.