At Janie and Jack, we know our Assistant Managers are a big part of our success. We look for talented leaders who can meet the unique needs of our retail locations, while feeling empowered to make the Janie and Jack shopping experience as sweet as it can be for our customers. Our Assistant Managers are a vital part of the Janie and Jack family. and help bring our brand to life for our customers.
What you'll do
- Is a role model for the team in delivering results through a customer centric mindset
- Motivates and inspires the team to exceed goals
- Implements visual and merchandising store standards to drive sales
- Embraces the complexity of the business and knows how to get things done
- Generates ideas to evolve and grow the business
- Celebrates team successes and encourages others to exceed
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who you are
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- 1-2 years retail leadership experience; experience working with children (preferred)
- Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Great communicator with ability to engage with customers and team to meet goals
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift/carry up to 30 lbs