HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Assistant Planner - Athleisure and BodyWear
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
As an Assistant Planner, you will support all planning functions which include, but are not limited to open-to-buy management, pre-season and in-season performance analysis, reporting and seasonal merchandise plans for the Men’s Tailored Clothing business within the Americas region. You will support company objectives and strategies for the retail stores and e-commerce channels and will help identify solutions that will maximize business opportunities and reduce inventory liabilities.What you can expect:
- Support in the assortment planning process and the creation of preseason forecasts and seasonal buy plans by performing analysis at the store and classification level and propose SKU counts based on efficiencies and capacities. Assist planning and buying teams during seasonal market to ensure all targets are being met
- Own all planning responsibilities for the basics program which include seasonal assortment sales plans completed at the SKU level
- Analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis to senior level management to identify business trends or potential opportunities and propose a course of action.
- Support Planner with all Open to Buy responibilities on a monthly basis while highlighting sales opportunities, delivery shifts and inventory risks.
- Monitor basic style selling and partner with the Allocation and Merchandising team to achieve monthly targets.
- Manage standard reporting while maximizing the effectiveness of data by sharing knowledge of new tools/processes available through the system
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1+ years of related experience
- Exceptionally proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong retail math and formula writing skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Oral and written communication
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Systems Technology preferred, but not required:
- SAP Retail and AFS: Used for inventory tracking inbound to country and distribution center to stores
- SAP BIS Merchant Reporting Tool: Used for forecasting Sales, Inventory, Receipts, & Gross Margin
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your birthday off
- Flexible Fridays