HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Planner - Sportswear (Smart Casual)
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
Drive financial and inventory planning and strategies for all brands across ecommerce and DOS stores. This individual will work closely with the merchandising department, to create annual and seasonal merchandise plans, forecast the business based on changes in strategy and business climate and manage inventory to support overall financial objectives. He/she will be critical in developing and executing the strategic direction for our Full price Stores and E-Commerce division and establishing new processes critical to our continued growth and profitability, as well as future expansion.What you can expect:
Pre – Season:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build strategies by brand to meet sales, margin and inventory investment requirements.
- Build long range plans and goals by brand to give a roadmap of the future for the cross-functional teams.
- Strategic development of annual, monthly and daily demand plans.
- Partner with the Planning Manager to develop seasonal sales, margin, returns, markdowns and inventory plans.
- Create and sustain a tops down/bottoms up planning and forecasting environment.
- Partner with peer planning group to leverage and/or develop tools and business processes.
- Responsible for the brand-level quarterly hindsight process in partnership the merchant team to drive strategic assortment decisions for future quarters.
- Provide the buyer with analytics to support assortment decisions, SKU performance and depth.
In – Season:
- Responsible for the top line markdown and promotional strategy process in partnership with the DOS Planning/Merchandising team.
- Provide analytics and guardrails to the Buying team for assortment decisions made in market.
- Manage the deliveries, re-orders, replenishments and allocations to support sales forecasts for both fashion and basic sales plans.
- Forecast basic sales plans to help drive business
- Strategic execution of annual, monthly, and weekly demand plans/forecasts for the online business.
- Responsible for the weekly sales reporting process to aid in business analysis and strategy development.
- Drive omni-channel strategy with Hugo Boss DOS to capitalize on missed opportunities.
- Communicates clearly in oral and written form.
- Demonstrates strong analytical capability. Uses logical thought process to solve problems.
- Proven ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships.
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.
- Proven experience leading and supervising others.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications. Advanced Excel skills a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- 4+ years planning and allocation experience.
- Retail experience required. Online and international experience a plus.
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your birthday off
- Flexible Fridays