Illesteva is currently seeking a Full-Time Key Holder to join our Boston team on Newbury Street.
This position is for someone who is passionate about the fashion industry and is eager to take on an extra level of responsibility in a customer-facing sales role. An Illesteva Key Holder should possess great people skills, and the initiative to take on managerial responsibilities in a Manager’s absence.
The Key Holder role encompasses all the responsibilities of a Sales Associate, with the additional element of opening and closing the store in the manager’s absence.
Your typical day would involve…
- Exceeding customer service goals by creating a positive and inviting shopping experience
- Providing exceptional product knowledge to assist customers in determining their needs
- Interacting with customers in a way that displays subtlety and direction
- Develop strong relationships with customers to create repeat business
- Ensure customer service standards and adherence to policies/procedures
- Keeping sales floor organized and merchandised according to company standards
- Resolve problems and concerns in a timely and professional manner with a solutions attitude
- Stock replenishment
- Act as a leader and point person when MOD
- Update team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
You should possess these characteristics..
- Organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency
- Love fashion and eyewear
- Charismatic and approachable
- Knack for clienteling
- Responsible and communicative
- Punctual without exception
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of retail sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and be comfortable with change
- Fluency in a second language is preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of retail math