The Client Engagement Manager will report to the Director Retail and the Soho Store Director. Their key mission is to acquire clients and support their retention for the benefit of the store’s long term growth. This will involve developing client relationships, fostering brand engagement and driving activities to aid loyalty. Collaborate with store teams to optimize the client data base and celebrate the highest value and most engaged segments.
Role & Mission:
- Drive acquisition and retention for the benefit of long term growth.
- Develop existing client base to bring relationships to full potential.
- The main goal of the Client Engagement Manager is to design distinctive activities & experiences as a key part of the customer engagement strategy for our VIC clients as well as our Brand Ambassadors.
- Manage the gifting program for VIC profiles liaising with the Global Loyalty & Clienteling team in HQ. Offer suggestions appropriate to our client profiles and market.
- Responsible to propose a US strategy of benefits and tailored services to reward our most loyal customers.
- Strong collaboration with Store Operations Manager and Retail Excellence Operations Coordinator to communicate/execute locally all brand assets & collateral to support the different commercial strategies within our store network.
He/she will be responsible for the following activities:
VIC & High-profile client instore experience:
- VIC experiences in store, scheduling appointments as well as consignments.
- Work with the store team to identify potential clients to develop and grow them into a VIC profile.
- Partner closely with the RTW Specialist on strategies to introduce the RTW to our Early Ambassadors and develop our Brand Ambassadors into a VIC profile.
Events & Experiences:
- In-store seasonal client activations & store traffic drivers to support product launches, capsule collections, popups and campaigns.
- VIC experiences such as Fashion Show Experience, craft & cultural exclusive brand projects.
- Coordination of RTW presentations to our top clients: sample set management in store, global calendar, toolkit & collaterals, reporting.
- Any other small event that will take place in store.
Gifting & Rewards:
- Manage store catalogue limited edition gifts for VIC gifting program. Align with internal budgets, birthday & seasonal gifting and giveaways. Partner with Store Operations Manager and Retail Excellence Operations Coordinator to follow up on delivery, stock and budget monitoring.
- Publication & Fanzine distribution/monitoring to VIC and High Potential
- Ad hoc store collaterals
- Event attendance
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in luxury environments (i.e. fashion, hospitality, art) specifically working with VICs and VIPs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
- Ability to solve challenges and work in a team environment.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented with strong project management/organization skills (requires working on multiple projects simultaneously).
- Humility and willingness/openness to learn from others.
- Flexible/comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working in multicultural environments.