Tasks including but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives as communicated by the Company Management.
- Complying and ensuring respect by all team members of with Company’s high-level professional and ethical standards.
- Developing and maintaining season after season, an in-depth knowledge of the season’s theme the styles, fits, sizes and proper care of all fabrics and other materials and sharing it with the staff through regular training sessions.
- Recruiting and training new members of the team.
- Motivating and coaching the team and ensuring that each member reach out to his/her full potential.
- Day-to-day supervision of the staff, including planning and managing schedules, performance issues and absence, referring to a director if need be.
- Ongoing clientele building, following through with issues, inquiries and future sales opportunities.
- Increasing daily the clients’ list and ensuring its regular update.
- Organizing and managing seasonal VIP events in the boutique.
- Building and maintaining links with the surrounding business community.
- Liaising with Company’s Directors/Managers to ensure optimal stock management and turnover.
- Implementing procedures for inventory control and loss prevention.
- Receiving stock and merchandising according to Company’s guidelines.
- Implementing and managing procedures for opening and closing times to ensure boutique security.
- Maintaining the stock at an optimal level at all times; analyze your stock regularly (per categories, per theme, per style, per color and per size) and track fast, average and slow movers to discuss them with your Territory Manager, your Assistant Boutique Manager and your Sales Associates and identify ways to improve the Boutique performance
The Ideal Candidate
The individual’s qualifications should include, but not be limited to:
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Commitment to excellent customer service
A minimum of 5 years prior experience in a similar position.