This position is based in our SoHo Store in Los Angeles, CA and will report to the Senior Manager Stylists.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and assist customers, consignors, and guests as they enter the store
- Engaging customers throughout the space
- Utilizing entire product offering in-store and online to best surface the customer’s needs across multiple categories
- Surface our in-store experts when relevant on the customer journey to educate the client and build trust
- Work closely with merchants to provide real-time feedback and commentary to be able to react quickly to customer requests and product needs
- Maintain floor standards and utilize style guides to ensure curated storytelling remain intact
- Punctual, reliable and a team player to work alongside our expert team
- Outgoing, energetic and excited to work in the customer service industry
- Safely handle and care for all luxury items in-store, from men and women’s clothing, jewelry, watches, home and art pieces
- 3+ Years selling experience in a luxury retail environment
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and excellent English proficiency
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day
- Polished, professional presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple complexes, time-sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected
- Well-presented and possessing excellent communication skills
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion, fine jewelry and watches, and fine art and home
- Customer service experience a requirement
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Open availability to work evening and weekend hours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.