All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The District Manager will be responsible for managing multiple stores within the assigned area and for achieving district goals as measured by various indicators, including sales, customer service and performance indicators. The District Manager is also responsible to identify, recruit and assist in succession planning for Store Managers within the district to reinforce/ensure brand integrity.
FUNCTIONAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
Delivering Business Results:
- Drive sales to achieving district goals
- Ensures stores in district are utilizing all company tools to drive result
- Maintains track record of well-managed, sales focused stores in district.
- Ability to analyze key business metrics and results to indentify performance improvement opportunities.
- Ability to build partnership with corporate business partners to impact business opportunities.
- Ability to travel district so that all stores in district are visited on a regular basis
Managing Customer Service:
- Ability to train and develop teams in district on SGM and TH Customer Service programs
- Ability to identify customer service opportunities in the district and provide feedback/recommendation to increase customer base.
- Ability to develop and implement long and short-term merchandising strategies
- Ability to access and communicate product needs, as well as, educate teams in district on how to utilize information to maximize business opportunities.
- Ensures all stores in district meet brand standards requirements through inspection and follow-up.
Managing Store Operations:
- Ensures company policy, procedures, operational practices, and company initiatives are effectively executed within district.
- Ability to analyze and resolve any operational issues within the district.
- Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Ability to organize renovations and new store opening timelines to ensure deadlines are met.
Managing Human Resources:
- Ensures all store personnel are properly trained and developed
- Develops strong management team within the district inclusive of backbench strength.
- Effectively utilizes company performance management tools, including coaching and development, while partnering with HR when necessary.
- Ability to set clear, actionable goals for self and team in district
- Builds positive morale in district through effective incentive management.
STRATEGIC SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Maintains respect of peer group
- Effective communication through appropriate channels
- Utilizes and trains district in excellent organizational, time-management, and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to provide follow-up training to the store managers in need of further development
- Ability to upholds the values and integrity of the brand
- Creates high energy environment for district through recognition, communication, and team involvement.
- Demonstrated passion for facilitating training and developing top level management team members
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build partnerships
- Track record of developing and promoting internal employees while maintaining a solid succession plan both internal and external.
- Leads and supports all company programs and initiatives in a positive way
- Proven record of successfully leading result-oriented sales teams in district
- Ability to set clear direction and priorities for district
- Must be interviewed by Regional Director and VP of Stores
- Previous Multi-store experience required
- Minimum high school education or equivalent work experience required. College degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of the computer (MS Office, Web understanding)
- Ability to travel, change schedule, and adapt to the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in addition to strong interpersonal skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH