All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Store Planner is responsible for the design and development of, fixture layouts and elevations to ensure Tommy Hilfiger standards are achieved in Wholesale.
- Develop drawings, store layouts and design per project assigned.
- Review all construction documentation and millworker shop drawings per project
- Review and get approval for all projects, internally and externally
- Work with Manager of Project Coordination on schedules and deadlines.
- Work with vendors on shops and verify fixture order based on proposed layouts
- Manage the process from design phase to completion
- Responsible to work with deadlines and schedules to complete projects on time and stay within budget
- Ability to make recommendations regarding changes to timeline and design elements
- Able to design and create options for design to provide sales with the proper fixture layout to make sales
- BA in Architecture or Interior Design or related field
- 5-7 years of store planning experience for wholesale or retail accounts
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Planning and/or design project management
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experienced at negotiation
- Strong Communication Skills – written and oral
- MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) and MS Outlook
- Photoshop experience and skillset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- Detail oriented/innovative traits are necessary
- Must be able to find the best solutions and develop methods to improve efficiency
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad hoc projects
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs of business
- Travel is required to shops to project manage the completion of the project and make sure the turnover to visual is seamless
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH