The international Sales Manager will work closely with the International Sales & Business Development Sr. Director in the development and execution of all strategic initiatives to expand Carolina Herrera New York international brick and mortar and E-tail distribution and create, maintain and grow relationships with wholesale customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Create strong relationships with international customers and generate growing sales from current clients
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities and successfully develop new accounts.
- Partner with Sr. Director to develop and execute sales and promotional strategies.
- Develop strategic growth initiatives to identify and acquire new accounts in specialty department store and online channels
- Partner with agents, consultants, and department stores to strategically plan optimal in-store brand placement, increase OTB, develop shop in shops
- Sales analysis (showroom orders, sell-thru reporting etc.)
- Review and develop business plans with all key accounts
- Create strong relationships with new and existing clients to grow and optimize business and partnership
- Competition benchmark
- Communication of sales and marketing support for clients (product knowledge, visual assets, PR etc.)
- Organize 4 seasonal selling campaigns in Paris each year
- Manage showroom organization (suppliers, calendar of appointments etc.) and assist with client appointments
- Follow up on orders, deliveries, payments, returns/swaps
- Attend markets in New York when necessary to support international clients buying in New York
The Ideal Candidate
· Minimum 3 years of experience
· Highly energetic self-starter, able to think outside the box
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be able to travel frequently.
· International and travel experience preferred
· Established relationships in Asia a plus
· Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing business
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams and internal business partners.
· Strong analytical skills
· Decision making capability clearly driven by developing strategic product and business initiatives
· Fluent or Native French and English required, Spanish a plus.