Within the CRM team, the Customer Care specialist will have the mission to manage the call centers and handle the coordination with our e-commerce provider, the customer service team and the retail boutiques in order to ensure the best level of service expected from an omni-channel luxury company.
The roles responsibilities are below:
- Manage requests coming from the call centers (product requests, brand expertise, online issues etc.).
- Support stores in their after-care sales problematics.
- Have follow-up with our e-commerce provider, in charge of coordinating the call centers.
- Train the call centers on new collection, the brand and products.
- Realize anonymous calls and emails to test the call centers performance.
- Alert the respective internal teams on the issues linked to their activity.
- Coordinate with the customer service team on the faulty items and the spare parts topics.
- Communicate the customer care trends inside the Omni-channel team.
- Assist on the future customer care evolutions: live chat etc…
The Ideal Candidate
Master degree in Fashion or digital marketing
High sensitivity to luxury
Wish to work in an international environment
Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and energetic
English and French mandatory, Italian would be appreciated