Tasks including but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives as communicated by the Company Management.
- Ensure that all team members are committed to the Brand, stay aware of the daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, and are motivated to sell, and be productive at all times.
- Participate in recruiting, training, supervising, and scheduling of Boutique associates.
- Assist the Boutique Manager in ensuring that associates are properly trained in taking care of their responsibilities, including customer service, company history & culture, product knowledge, Brand, selling techniques and day-to-day Boutique operations.
- Assist the entire staff as needed with any operational and training matters.
- Work with the Boutique Manager to organize boutique meetings with team members to reinforce Company’s expectations, conduct regular product training and give updates on annual sales performance.
- Work with the Boutique Manager on keeping the associates aware and accountable for their overall sales performance and at-work attitude, making use of tools provided by the Company, to maintain consistency with Company’s policy.
- Demonstrate exemplary selling techniques and impeccable customer service at all times.
- Maintain adequate sales floor coverage at all times to meet customer needs.
- Work with the Boutique Manager to develop plans to resolve behavior issues and set timelines for individuals to achieve their goals.
- Ensure that Sales Associates are developing and maintaining long-term clients through the effective use of customer service tools at their disposal.
- In collaboration with the Boutique Manager, handle customer issues efficiently and professionally, ensuring that each client leaves with a positive experience and resolution if needed.
- Along with The Boutique Manager, analyze your stock regularly (per categories, per theme, per style, per color and per size) and track fast, average and slow movers to discuss them with your Territory Manager, your Boutique Manager and your Sales Associates and identify ways to improve the Boutique performance.
The Ideal Candidate
The individual’s qualifications should include, but not be limited to:
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Commitment to excellent customer service
A minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar position.