Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Do you love everything digital and fashion? Join our team of experts at Vestiaire Collective!
About the role
The Campaigns and Sales Assistant is responsible for the planning and execution of local campaigns and sales initiatives based on local data and trends to drive performance in the German and Scandinavian market.
- Planning, coordination and execution of all local campaign and promotional activities.
- Optimizing user experience and business performance through localization initiatives and campaigns onsite, CRM and acquisition marketing channels.
- Track and analyze business and web analytics metrics on a regular basis to identify opportunities and improvement areas.
- Performing market research; benchmarking, competitor/local trends tracking, commercial partnerships identification.
The Ideal Candidate
- Business, marketing, digital communication studies or experience/interest
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with good numerical and communication skills.
- A background in digital would be a plus (studies, previous internships, work experience). Strong fashion interest is a plus.
- Ability to perform analysis based on Campaigns and business performance
- Fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus. German or Scandinavian background is a also a plus.
- Good Excel and Power point knowledge.
- Able to provide an internship agreement from your school is a must.
What we offer
- A passionate 6-months internship based in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential.
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company.
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.