ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Campaign Management
Reports to: Campaign Management Lead
Recruiter Name, E-mail (enquiries only): Martyna Chelinska
As Campaign Manager you'll act as an expert by setting strategic KPI’s and creative campaign execution. You will be supporting the Campaign Management lead in planning and defining marketing campaigns while considering quantitative and qualitative assortment KPI’s.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Leverage campaigns with the Account Manager, including planning, implementation, managing various marketing channels, briefing, and campaign reporting for the respective stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact for respective stakeholders such as Markets, Category Management, and the Marketing Strategy and Planning teams
- Provide marketing-relevant expertise, process the information for different channels, and maintain relevant information flow between stakeholder groups
- Identify important communication stories with stakeholders to create impactful campaigns which deliver on set KPIs. Act as marketing consultant throughout the campaign process from strategic input to marketing briefing and execution
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar and relevant role, preferably in the fashion industry. Proven strong skills in process-related and structured thinking, planning, coordination and conception
- Proactive attitude and quick thinking, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment, multiple stakeholders with a keen eye for detail
- Affinity to fashion: you know the market and industry like no one else and you know where you can find information as well as inspiration
- Ability to work well on your own, as well as in a team setting - you’re highly flexible and highly comfortable with change. Experience in team leading is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages lour teams choose to use.
Please apply online!