Collabary by Zalando Marketing Services is a self-service influencer marketing platform which allows advertisers to connect with consumers via inspirational storytelling by content creators/influencers in a social-first world. We serve advertisers from fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. Additionally, our platform is geared towards enabling multi-user environments.
Our team is very dynamic and ambitious. More than 80 colleagues - most of which have an international background.
As a Junior Account Manager SaaS, think of yourself as a business owner with a portfolio of clients with which you have to achieve high levels of product adoption, maximizing the growth of your accounts and enhancing client relationships. You should know the health, risk, goals and opportunities within each of your customer accounts, and then act accordingly.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Serve as a product consultant to educate a portfolio of brands and agencies on our solutions, drive product adoption and encourage consistent engagement by the users.
- Provide pragmatic and effective recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns leading to successful campaigns.
- Continuously develop and foster productive client relationships to generate loyalty, increase revenue and drive renewals.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous growth across all areas, including product and processes.
- Fluent in English and German.
- At least 1 year of full time Account Management experience in platform solutions, online media or relevant industry. Additionally, you have experience working in a client-facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Strong stakeholder management skills and the capacity to manage expectations of the parties involved.
- Hands-on mentality and a commitment to finding the best solution in the shortest possible time. You know how to prioritize and manage a portfolio of clients simultaneously.
- You are an avid social media user (e.g. Instagram) and have a passion for the evolution of social media.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.