As a Sales Manager, you’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion. You will promote Zalando’s Fulfillment Solutions to brands operating on Zalando’s marketplace. You will be focusing on acquiring European and non-European brands and retailers operating on Zalando’s marketplace operating in 17 European markets.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Promote the holistic array of Zalando Fulfillment services to brands, vertical retailers and multi-branded retailer partners, specifically focusing on brand acquisition for Partner Program
- Create business case, tailored pitch documents in close cooperation with merchandising teams such as Key Account and Category Managers
- Identify opportunities, increase operational efficiencies and implement new business strategies within the Sales Team. Pro-actively grow the partner base in alignment with Category Management teams, external agencies and key stakeholders by analyzing marketplace and e-commerce trends
- Represent Zalando Fulfillment Solution and Partner Program at strategic meetings, industry events and networking events
- Knowledge of sales, business development and strong negotiation skills, with an experience of 3 to 5 years in sales and/or business development. You have ideally worked in the contract logistic industry or e-commerce-fashion industry before and/or show a strong interest in it
- Deep understanding of the mechanics and fundamentals of how e-commerce fulfillment and contract logistics works and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- An analytical problem solver, a critical thinker with strong presentation skills who can work across cross-functional teams to identify obstacles, develop solutions and make decisions to drive the business forward.
- An excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English with the ability to engage with a multilingual international customer base and teams at various levels (Sr. Management to C level). German skills are of advantage
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.