Collabary is an influencer marketing platform connecting brands with matching content creators that drive brand’s marketing messages authentically to their followers. We are currently looking for a Senior Partner Consultant to grow the Collabary business via strategic account acquisition. As our targets are ambitious, we are looking for a colleague who is seeking a new challenge in an entrepreneurial, fast growing and exciting environment.
The team is very dynamic and ambitious. More than 30 colleagues, the majority of which has an international background, are working on Sales, Account Management and Marketing and are led by the Team Leads and Managing Director.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Actively grow our client base via selling and promoting our innovative audience marketing solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs
- Use data, insights and market intelligence related to influencer marketing to identify opportunities and guide strategy and implementation of Collabary solutions
- Serve as an external product consultant - educating brands and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Ability to work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to cross-sell solutions and optimize client offerings
- At least 5 years of direct B2B sales experience in platform solutions, online media or relevant industry
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to equally work independently, managing your time and individual book of business efficiently
- Strong business acumen skills and business impact along with strong execution focus and ‘start-up’ sensibilities
- Preferred: You are enthusiastic about influencer marketing and the social media sphere. You are an avid social media user (e.g. Instagram accompanies your daily routine) and have a passion for the international fashion industry, digital influencer marketing, and social media developments.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Within Zalando Media Solutions we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. The company is active in 15 European markets, constantly launches new marketing tech innovations and works with sophisticated brands, agencies and publishers from the fashion world and beyond. Thanks to its holistic mix of the latest data-driven technology, in-depth audience insights and data science methodology, brands like Nike, Adidas, Converse, G-Star RAW, Sky, and Douglas have all produced successful campaigns.