Job DescriptionYour opportunity
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is the leading Italian brand in luxury menswear and one of Italy’s most famous family driven enterprises, with over 500 points of sale and 6,500 employees worldwide. With over 50 years experience in made-to-measure luxury formal and leisurewear, Zegna is synonymous with world-class personalized retail experience and excellence.
At the heart of this experience are our Made to Measure (MTM) Promoters, a select team that emodies the Zegna passion, creativity, and desire to inspire our clients.
Collaborating with the most important wholesale players and managing our top clients, as an MTM Promoter you will be responsible for developing Zegna’s made-to-measure business in terms of turnover, image and business growth.
This is an opportunity to combine business acumen and out-of-the-box thinking with passion for luxury craftsmanship and style.
NB: The initial contract is for a 6-month internship. Based on performance and fit, the opportunity is destined to transition into a full-time, ongoing position.
- Act as a Zegna Brand Ambassador, sharing your passion for Zegna's creative direction with clients and promoting MTM products and services, organizing and attending trunk shows and events
- Manage VIP clients and wholesale partners – to discover and anticipate client needs and act concrete problem-solving to guarantee the highest customer experience
- Analyze and monitor MTM sales and financial performance
- Reporting related to performance, competitors analysis, strategic development
- Implement new projects within the MTM line (coordinating Style Dept. and Supply Chain)
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set, proposing and implementing MTM business development opportunities
- Provide technical and sales training to wholesale accounts and in retail boutiques
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach
- An international mindset, and are available to travel on frequent business trips or relocate
- Strong business acumen and business university degree (e.g. Economics, Management…)
- Deep interest in the world of luxury and fashion, and passion for the creative direction of Ermenegildo Zegna
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Italian (essential)
All MTM Promoters partake in an extensive training and development program, based in Stabio, Switzerland to prepare them for this role. The position is both office and store based and offers international travel and relocation opportunities.