We are looking to recruit a Retail Saturday stylist to join our small, close-knit team at this very exciting time, in our Queens Park based showroom. This role is 1-2 days a week, weekend and one evening hours, experience dependent.
You will work with our Retail Co-ordinator to support the day to day running of the showroom, as well as being an ambassador for the brand and offering a high level of customer service to all clients.
The role will include:
- Welcoming and looking after Brides and their guests.
- Assisting the retail team by ensuring visual merchandising, replenishment of stock and general showroom standards are perfectly maintaining inline with company guidelines at all times.
- Booking in clients via our online system.
- Emailing and contact clients by phone in a professional manner.- Taking one-to-one appointments with brides and offering flawless customer service from first booking to wedding day and beyond.
- Ensuring brand customer service standards are always met including bookings, follow up, etc to guarantee the best customer experience possible.
- The role will also incorporate duties involved in the general day-to-day running of a luxury retail showroom, including housekeeping etc.
This is a challenging and varied position, but will give the right candidate the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the retail growth and development of an innovative and inspirational brand.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be keen to work in the luxury market.
- Given our clientele and product, our staff must be impeccably presented and able to deliver a friendly and mature level of customer service.
- Due to the nature of our appointments, which involve helping female clients to undress, we regret this role is only suitable for female applicants.
- As we are a small company, a positive, can-do attitude, good organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team and support other departments is key.