ISKO™ is looking for a full-time Key Account Manager in London from the Textiles/ Fashion Industry. The right candidate has a technical understanding of Denim, is a true relationship builder, native in the region and fluent in Business English.
The world of a Key Account Manager @ ISKO™
You will be part of a global team and based in London, United Kingdom. Your job is to represent ISKO™ and our products and services as you are responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned and new partners in London, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between our partners and cross-functional International teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products according to customer needs.
Being a Key Account Manager at ISKO™ means that you have a strong personality, an entrepreneurial mind-set and that you are a problem solver by nature. As part of the global ISKO™ family you must be able to take charge, plan and execute with confidence. Excellent verbal communication with clients and our cross-functional International teams is key in performing your daily job.
The Ideal Candidate
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Presenting Collections and inspire our partners;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with Sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Skills and job requirements (must haves):
- Background in Textiles, Fashion Retail or Denim Retail;
- 5+ years of proven and successful relevant experience in Key Account Management and Sales in the Fashion Industry;
- Resident in London;
- Native in the region and fluent in Business English;
- Passion for Denim and Experience with technical aspects of Denim;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, inspire, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs in the Fashion Industry;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, ability to work in a hectic environment;
- Ability to travel Nationwide as well as internationally.
If you share our values and if you are excellent in relationship management and service delivery, then we would like to hear from you.
We consider your job application when you meet the requirements.English is the working language at ISKO™, so please send your application in English.
To learn more about the ISKO™ Company and our products, please visit: https://iskodenim.com/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iskodenim/ Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iskodenim/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISKODENIM