Jessica McCormack designs fine diamond jewellery collections at 7 Carlos Place, in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
We are now recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive. Candidates must have a background in selling fine jewellery with a high level of client service and building relationships.
Sales and Clients
· Generating sales
· Staying in contact with existing and prospective clients
· Formulating a strategic approach for maximizing existing and new clients
· Responding to email enquiries and opportunities
· Monitoring and responding to Instagram enquiries in liaison with JM
· Being aware of JM’s client correspondences and follow ups
· Liaising with design and production on bespoke commissions for clients
· Reporting daily to the team on figures, enquiries, customers and sales
· Updating the weekly sales notes and figures for the meeting
· Keeping track of pipeline business/ probable/possible sales
· Dressing the jewellery in, ensuring the displays are neat and clean and the jewellery is well presented
· Implementing the VM guidelines
· Ensuring the house is ready to host customers
· Nurturing relations with Mount Street businesses
· Building relations with potential business partners to broaden our outreach and generate future sales
· Working alongside the JM brand ambassadors
· Working alongside PR and marketing on outreach strategy
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Experience
· Relationship development and CRM
· Strong sales ability to close sales
· Creating networks of existing and new clients through external recommendations
· Commercially savvy; self-motivated
· Excellent communication skills-written and oral
· A quick learner with business acumen
· Computer literacy
· Detailed oriented; juggle multiple tasks
· Luxury fine jewellery sales background a plus.
University degree essential.
Fluent English and a second language is a plus.
Head of Retail
Please submit your CV and covering letter, indicating experience, current remuneration and why you think you may be suitable for this position by using the 'apply now' button below.