Sanne is an exciting fashion start-up based in the heart of Knightsbridge.
We are a modern take of traditional Savile Row tailoring for men and women. Allowing women to also experience Saville Row tailoring, the empowering aspect of a suit and its connotation. Elevating female tailoring from day to night. Allowing women to harness it's power.
We are a small team working closely together, from design, to PR/marketing, and sales.
As Private Clients Manager, you will be responsible for growing Sanne’s private client base and driving revenue through personal shopping from the London showroom. Along with introducing new clients from your existing book to Sanne, you will provide seamless, luxury-quality customer service to all clients who come through the Sanne showroom in London. You will also actively outreach to new and existing customers via email, thereby building a loyal private client base across the UK, Europe and rest of World.
You must have previous experience from a luxury market and be keen to work within a fast growth environment.
You will be part of a growing team, who will work together to proactively increase the customer base through a variety of client acquisition methods.
The role of Private Clients Manager will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Driving Sanne’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
- Providing an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
- Driving incremental revenue to Sanne by bringing new clients to the brand through your database of clients, as well as finding new sources of high quality customer acquisition
- Ensuring that all client data is efficiently captured and tracked
- Flawlessly executing in-showroom and at-home service offering to all clients including existing customers in the Sanne database
- Partnering with the Commercial Director and rest of the Private Client team to execute a unified retail strategy
- Tracking personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met; reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
- Presenting a positive and professional image of the Sanne brand in all internal and external interaction
Start Date: February 2020
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive self-starter who is results-oriented and has an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent networking skills and ability to build strong relationships, both externally and internally within the company
- Enthusiastic and innovative approach to private client management
- Proactive identification of opportunities to further drive sales and raise brand awareness
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally
- International mindset
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- fashion luxury private sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Client Relationship Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)