Named to Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies list in 2017 and as Digiday's Most Innovative Publisher in 2018 —Who What Wear is seeking a mid-level Advertising Sales Manager join their talented, dynamic and fast-paced media sales organization. This person must thrive in entrepreneurial setting and will manage a list of high volume active and development accounts. Key categories include: Fashion, Retail, some Beauty (and potentially New England Territory).
The successful candidate must take pride in developing “out of the box” creative solutions to meet advertiser objectives and exceed sales goals. Client relationships and relevant digital sales experience in the Women’s Fashion and Beauty verticals are a must. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate that is as passionate about our editorial brand as we are. If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume! This is a full-time position based in New York and reports to the VP of Ad Sales. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Work closely with pre-sale teams to conceptualize and sell integrated advertising and sponsorship packages which include Branded Content, Social Media, Newsletter, Influencer opportunities, Podcast, Experiential and Display Media.
- Proactively engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with senior-level clients and agency members.
- Respond to and service clients, ensuring any and all issues are resolved with 100% satisfaction.
- Maintain complete, updated status of all information relating to accounts.
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with post-sale Client Services and Ad Operations teams to ensure campaign elements are launched, monitored and operating in accordance with our standards and client expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant online Ad Sales experience in the Women’s Fashion and Beauty verticals
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling integrated advertising packages including Branded Content, Social Media, Newsletter, Influencer opportunities, Podcast, Experiential and Display Media
- Strong history of exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas
- Relationships with decision-makers for major online advertisers and online media buying agencies