The Sales & Client Services Intern role is a unique opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing platform while supporting multiple different teams and gaining hands on experience across client services, campaign management, sales, and business development. This highly motivated individual will report to the Brand Marketing Manager and assist in all sales and campaign activities for COOLS clients.
- Client Services
- Prospecting for COOLS client accounts and new opportunity research
- Assisting with day to day client communications ensuring a high-level of client satisfaction
- Campaign Management:
- Supporting sales planning and management from developing media plans and campaign timelines to campaign reporting and day-to-day quality assurance
- Create project deliverables and campaign asset worksheets
- Monitor campaign performance to assure campaign goals are being met
- Collaborate with Sales Managers, Brand Marketing Manager, and Ad Ops team to optimize campaign performance and identify new sales opportunities
- Brand Marketing
- Assist in the creation of client-facing and production-related brand materials that show the value proposition of working with COOLS
- Competitor Marketing Research
- Monitor cultural and industry trends, including digital marketing research, to keep the teams updated on the need to know information and competitive landscape
*Monthly stipend for compensation and/or school credit available.
*Must be able to commit to a minimum of 4 days a week.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recent Graduate or Junior/Senior in Undergraduate Program
- Completed or working towards a degree in business, analytics or related field
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines without micromanagement
- Must be extremely organized, adaptable, a team player and strategic thinker above all else
- Fluent communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects and quickly execute on deliverables
- Prior experience with CRM and/or project management a plus
- Both creative and numbers-driven with the ability to understand campaign analytics, draw insights and prepare analytical reports to present findings to the team