About the department:
Fashion Concierge are the new kids on the block here at Farfetch. We are a high impact start-up team of innovative thinkers with an ambition to make our mark on the world of luxury personal shopping. Launched in 2017, we are already changing the way global customers shop for luxury.
The role will be responsible for elevating the Fashion Concierge business proposition through effective luxury products sourcing efforts throughout (but not limited to) the US market. The focus will be on increasing productivity by sourcing highly demanded items within tight deadlines. You will build and manage relationships with key suppliers, and engage with the Farfetch Global Personal Shopping team to secure target conversion rates and sales goals, as well as supporting strategic growth initiatives for the department. The ideal profile requires strong commercial and luxury service acumen, with an in depth understanding of the global concierge landscape and its cycles. Previous exposure to the world of personal shopping or VIP sales is ideal, with specialized knowledge and expertise in hard luxury being a plus. You must have considerable experience within retail and be comfortable with one-to-one VIP customer interactions, sales management targets, with a demonstrable proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through exceptional management and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- You will partner with Farfetch Global VIP Personal Shoppers to secure hard-to-find products
- You will effectively manage personal workflow by setting objectives and prioritizing
- You will build and grow key supplier networks, leveraging professional & personal relationships
- You will analyze results and drive performance through targeted conversion rate and sales
- You will contribute to the medium and long term strategic planning for key product category
- You will partner with regional teams on growth initiatives and to ensure Fashion Concierge is well represented in terms of product and commercial opportunities
- You will work closely with the global team to ensure maximum understanding and in depth knowledge of forthcoming supply opportunities
- You will maintain and grow market competitor awareness to ensure Fashion Concierge maintains world-class luxury personal shopping standards
- You will attend brand events and presentations as required to aid in the development of the business and act as a Fashion Concierge brand ambassador
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have proven working experience in luxury fashion, personal shopping or retail
- You have excellent communication and operational skills
- You are able to identify new growth opportunities and act upon strategic action
- You are commercially aware with proven history of achieving or exceeding sales objectives
- You have experience in managing operational process, as it pertains to sales executives and organizational/departmental objectives
- You have proven ability to work within strict deadlines as well as problem-solving
- You have understanding of CRM and customer retention & engagement objectives
- You have a strong analytical mindset and ability to communicate a POV through clear presentations
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.