Fleur du Mal, a luxury lingerie and ready-to-wear brand based in New York City is looking for a full-time Director of Wholesale.
- Oversee the wholesale markets for the lingerie and RTW collections in NY, Paris, and LA as per sales calendar
- Manage relationships with existing accounts including department stores, key online accounts, and specialty stores in the US and internationally
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow to optimize full price selling time
- Management and communication with the logistics team and the warehouse to ensure product is allocated, picked, and shipped
- Monitor payment terms for each account and follow up when needed
- Manage Account Executive / Sales Assistant
- Present ideas and strategies that drive business within key product categories including capsule collections and special projects
- Manage the Company’s replenishment and re-order programs to facilitate in season selling
- Partner with the European showroom to ensure all selling materials are provided and any logistical issues are attended to
- Oversee wholesale planning and merchandising functions; communicate with design team selling trends, market feedback and account level needs
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 7+ years wholesale experience with focus on luxury and/or advanced contemporary market
- Existing relationships with senior management in all major luxury department stores
- Excellent negotiation skills, analytical, great communicator and strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership presence and people management skills with a preference for collaboration yet also able to work autonomously.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Possess elevated taste level to ensure appropriate brand representation.
- Capable of frequent travel domestically and internationally.
- Positive and enthusiatic