Job DescriptionInfluential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
The Gucci Lead Client Advisor is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Act as a role model by providing an exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage;
- Attract new clients by acting as a Brand Ambassador through networking within the community;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Floor leadership duties; opening/closing the store, organizing coverage for the floor when associates are at lunch/taking a break;
- Support the daily operations of the store when management isn’t present;
- First point of contact should a difficult client issue arise;
- Support store management an achieving store KPI goals, by focusing on quality of sales and a strong visible floor presence to support the team (low and medium);
- Support individual category business, share and provide relevant feedback to drive performance (low and medium);
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies.
- 4+ years of sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Previous experience supervising staff and organizing a team schedule;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and coworkers;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to communicate and analyze business needs/trends with senior leadership;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.