The Omni Channel Gallery Manager will have responsibility for the overall physical Retail/E-tail strategy of the gallery development and execution with a particular emphasis on delivering bespoke customer experience. Build brand presence through customer acquisition and maintaining and developing existing customer relationships.
- Manage Gallery sales targets, developing and delivering strategies to achieve set budget.
- Manage forward pipeline to maximise customer return and conversion
- Actively acquire and build customer database, ensuring all customers receive the best possible customer service and understand the brand identity and values
- Lead by example, inspiring team members to achieve, promoting a positive working environment. Set team goals and KPIs to ensure team development and gallery target delivery.
- Integrate the Gallery with the digital channels, providing operational excellence to a customer first journey
- Clear and regular communication and reports to House of Hackney head office in London, updating gallery progress against business goals, KPIs and budgets
- Development and execution of local VIP client strategy
- Execution of consultancy events to drive Gallery appointments and conversion.
- Full utilisation of sales tools and training with team to ensure customers are able to fully imagine design scheme, minimising any barriers to sales.
- Expert understanding of the bespoke sales process, being confident to lead and advise customer appointments
- Full accountability of the operational process and excellence of the gallery. Identifying and highlighting any potential issues or barriers to sales of efficiency.
- Comprehensive understanding of gallery processes and ability to train a team to deliver required standard
- Ensure the gallery is staffed and customer service is at the highest standards at all times.
- Recruitment of appropriate budgeted team members
- Ensure the Gallery represents seasonal VM guidelines and emulates the brand image at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about House of Hackney, design and art
- Passionate about House of Hackney
- Exceptional people skills
- Positive and infectious attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- 5 years experience in selling interiors or within the luxury market. Bespoke sales experience is beneficial