Proenza Schouler is looking for a Wholesale Coordinator to support the Wholesale Team.
Sales and Market Functions:
- Assist Sales Team with NY and Paris market coordination and set up.
- Book seasonal models for RTW markets, shoots, trunk shows, promotional events
- Assist Logistics and Sales team with carnet/collection preparation for travel and check in to and from NYC.
- Assist to enter and check all orders
- Manage and track complete sample collections from pre-market prep to EOS (RTW + ACC) by liaising with Public Relations, Production, Marketing. Manage online shoots, act as store contacts for executing trunk shows, VM, promotional events, editorial shoots, advertising shoots
- Compile seasonal photoshoot/sample calendar
- Coordinate and support logistics and executions for all sales department photo shoots
- Hire, manage, and evaluate seasonal interns
- Work with Account Managers to ensure stores visual needs and press/marketing materials are met. Assist in compiling and distribution of buy layouts, sales collateral, seasonal trainings.
- Assist Account Managers with selling updates as needed - primarily by-style reporting on a weekly basis making sure to receive all reports, and tasks needed in order to perform analysis
- Manage JOOR and internal system (AX) updates as needed to assist Account Managers
- Liaise with customer service for wholesale repair needs and RTVs/swaps
- Support EDI order management
- Support Sales Team and Customer Service in stock movement related to reorders, swaps, transfers, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- An undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent is merited.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in retail or wholesale support roles preferred.
- Experience and/or keen interest of the fashion industry.
- Business and results driven individual, with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Communicative individual with great social competence.
- Team player who thrives in a team where work is a collaborative effort among many.
- Ability to learn and utilize new software quickly and effectively.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency and analytical skills are a requirement.
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of fabrics and fashion terminology a plus.
- Minimum 1 year prior experience with sample management/trafficking preferred