The Business of Fashion is looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of B2B sales. This role will help drive the growth of BoF’s talent solutions in North America. This role will be focused on selling BoF Careers subscriptions along with employer branding partnerships. With over 380 partners around the world, BoF Careers is the leading global marketplace for the best companies, jobs and talent in the fashion industry. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company as a key driver of its commercial success in North America. This position will be based in our New York office, and will work alongside an existing team.
What We Need You To Do
- Source and close BoF Talent Solutions (BoF Careers, Employer Branding) subscription sales to leading clients and multinationals across fashion, luxury, and related verticals
- Leverage existing fashion industry network to grow and up-sell BoF Talent Solutions to PR and HR executives
- Identify sales targets and manage sales pipeline
- Convert inbound sales prospects
- Act as a brand ambassador for BoF
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
You’re sourcing and closing BoF Careers partnerships with brands in the industry.
Working with the existing sales team to deliver upon revenue targets.
Working with the Customer Relationship Associate to ensure excellent customer service for BoF Careers partners.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you Are
- Sales experience with online B2B, SaaS subscriptions ideally within recruitment or a media company
- Existing network within the fashion industry (preferred)
- Sourcing and closing net-new clients in North American region
- Proven track record of achieving yearly revenue targets
- Experience in selling in-person, and remotely via phone calls
- Experience with client relationship management post-sale and identifying up-sell opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of and passion for fashion, retail and the HR landscape
- Analytical with strong attention to detail and process
- Highly professional, and ability to act as an ambassador for BoF
- Highly organised, results-oriented, able to work independently and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the recruitment space preferred but not required
- Self-starter with a willingness to roll up sleeves in an ambitious start-up atmosphere