The Associate Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and providing support specific to each account. The Account Executive must drive for success, be goal/results driven, enthusiastic and confident to develop and manage long-term business relationships.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profitability
- Develop and execute sales strategies to grow the domestic wholesale business with the Joie brand
- Strategically partner with accounts to drive revenue and mitigate markdown liability
- Proactively manage account opportunities in-season
- Cultivates and manages existing working relationships with the buying team
- Analyzes style and by door selling, sales to stock relationship and profitability reports on a weekly basis to strategically drive full price sales
- Partners with wholesale planning to analyze OTB and creates action plans to minimize dilution
- Manages the brands representation in all channels to ensure company visual standards are being upheld and meeting expectations
- Recaps market feedback; highlighting best sellers, product trends and opportunities
- Reviews first pass orders and provides suggestions based on style history, current market performance and regional needs
- Captures full price final selling by delivery to pinpoint hits and misses which are then communicated to VP of Sales and Wholesale Planning to facilitate with the line plan process
- Forecasts monthly revenue strategizing on opportunities to achieve shippable targets
- Manage dilution by account to ensure we are staying within plan
- Partner with VP of Sales to negotiate end of season markdown allowance
- Delivers projections that align with the annual fiscal revenue plan and sales plan by account
- Strategize and manage annual operating expense budget
- Some travel may be required
- All other duties as assigned
Domestic wholesale team, wholesale planning, distributors & partners
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of previous wholesale sales experience in the contemporary market
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office including a high level of proficiency with Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with customers to develop strong relationships.
- Strong understanding of retail math and sales planning.
- Ability to cross function and foster teamwork.
- Ability to Travel