This position is based in Houston, TX and will report to the Group Manager, LM.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business and achieving monthly goals for the market
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, and text
- Develop strong relationships with new consignors passed from the Luxury Managers.
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager
- Focus on up-selling all categories of product accepted (Women’s Fashion, Men’s Fashion, Fine Jewelry & Watches, Art, and Home)
- Responsible for setting consignor price expectations
- Meet with consignors in their home to appraise and pick-up their luxury merchandise
- Carefully review and process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high-quality standards
- 3+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- This position requires the person to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Knowledge of luxury brands is essential. Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings and weekends, when needed, to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment
This position is a full-time job and requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.