This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Business Development Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call and makes initial contact with prospects; determines or enhances prospect’s level of interest in TRR
- Qualify and nurture leads through well planned and executed efforts
- Develop and nurture leads through regular communication via phone and email; responds to inbound sales inquiries from prospective clients
- Evaluate prospects against established criteria; routes prospects to the appropriate sales channel
- Works with Marketing and Sales teammates to develop new ways of building potential business
- Prioritize competing day-to-day activities to ensure that all management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads using CRM systems while maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Distill the essence of our service in easy-to-understand terms and communicate to various prospective clients The RealReal’s value proposition
- Great phone demeanor and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly. Must be familiar with the fashion and Luxury marketplace
- Possesses a strong attention to detail
- Organized and punctual
- Able to think quickly on their feet and respond to prospect rebuttals
- Great computer skills and written skills
- Ability to function in high velocity iterative environment
- Ability to achieve and maintain individual goals
- Exercises great team work and enthusiasm
- Executes excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to report results on a regular basis
- Ability to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.