This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Manager of Inside Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business and achieving monthly goals
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, and text
- Develop strong relationships with newly acquired consignors
- Leverage existing consignor relationships to gain referrals
- Focus on upselling all categories of accepted product (Fashion, Jewelry, Men’s, Art, and Home)
- Communicate consignment policies and processes to clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Awareness of Luxury Market or love of fashion
- 1-2 years Sales or Customer Service experience strongly preferred
- Prior Inside Sales and Account Management experience is highly desirable
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Exhibit clear verbal and written communication
- Strong Listening skills
- Comfortable in a High-Velocity Iterative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.