The RealReal is looking for individuals who have the ability to driving team members to engage and cultivate the existing consignor base, while increasing new consignor growth to hit monthly sales quotas. This position is based in New York, NY and will report to the Sr. Regional Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements sales strategy to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Evaluates, evolves and actions consignor base strategies
- Drive affiliate and referral business.
- Direct and assist in securing luxury product from discerning clientele to meet monthly quotas.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Liaison between the Sales team and Merchandising, Marketing and Operations to offer support and problem solve.
- Directs prospecting development activity and coordinates sales activities by establishing sales opportunities, quotas, and goals.
- Advise and support sales and prospecting techniques to generate new business and achieve monthly quotas.
- Represents company at events to promote consignment service.
- Partner with private clients, organizations and businesses to develop relationships that result in product acquisition and referrals.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for prospecting and sales efforts in partnership with VP of Sales.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current driver's license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.