The RealReal is looking for independent, entrepreneurial individuals who have the ability to work with very discriminating clientele and have a passion for the luxury product. The Luxury Client Manager will focus exclusively on new business that offers free White Glove Consignment service for the country’s largest authenticated online luxury consignment marketplace.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive business by prospecting existing connections and developing points of aggregation with new consignors. These contacts include but are not limited to: stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors
- Achieve the monthly consignment goal for your geographic market through self-generated and corporate leads
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to continually increase consignment with The RealReal
- Meet with consignors in their home to set price expectations and procure their luxury merchandise
- Utilize your knowledge of luxury merchandise to carefully review and process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high-quality standards
- A very strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors
- 5+ years of work experience in business development, outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Deep knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment
This position is a very full-time job with a rigorous schedule and requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.