The RealReal is looking for individuals who have the ability to work with very discerning clientele and have a passion for the luxury product. The Sales Development Representative will provide unparalleled service for the country’s largest online luxury consignment marketplace.
This position is based in Chicago, IL and will report to the Manager of Inside Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and close new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up to achieve monthly goals
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting activities including engagement campaigns by phone, email, and text
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales channels for further development and closure if appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with newly acquired consignors
- Maintain and grow your database of prospective clients
- Work with sales management and senior sales staff on strategic sales methods
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on The RealReal service offerings
- Awareness of Luxury Market or love of fashion
- 1-2 years New Business Development or Sales experience
- Prior Inside Sales and Account Management experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional Closing skills
- Evidence that you are a top producer who frequently exceeds quota
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Exhibit clear verbal and written communication
- Strong Listening skills
- Comfortable in a High-Velocity Iterative team environment
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline strongly preferred
This position is a full time job and requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.