Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: VP Product and Design
Team Size: 40
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Ilja Mitrofanov, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Head of Product and Business Development for Customer Inbox ("Dedicated Owner - Customer Inbox"), you empower your product and engineering team to deliver software that solves customer problems, empowers stakeholders and contributes to the growth of Zalando in terms of revenues and NPS.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You are responsible for the end to end ownership of customer centric personalised communication, software products, global commercial strategies and accountability for related revenue streams (~7% of zalando GMV).
- Drive product development forward by following the best product methodologies to find product market fit.
- Ensure that communication prevents disappointing customer experiences, when it comes to inspiration, engagement, and transactional scenarios.
- Manage back/front-end services and products, and the relative customer facing channels, such as emails, push notifications, letters and SMS, and any channel where our customer wants to be reached.
- Support on making architectural decisions with your engineering team.
- You have managed cross functional teams for multiple years in a large organisation and are able to discuss technologies and challenge technical decisions.
- You have a strong Product, Data and Business mindset, backed by a track record of successful outcomes and solutions brought by your products.
- You have worked in CRM and have a solid understanding of how to manage customers during their lifetime cycles.
- You are a strong communicator, are able to clearly and concisely present your ideas to your team, higher management and to external partners.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Within Zalando Digital Experience (DX), you will work with many autonomous teams that live up to the standards of software craftsmanship, ownership and excellence. Along with our guiding set of principles we entrust you and your team to shape the future of Zalando.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.