Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Voice of Customers
Reports to: Lead Voice of Customers
Team Size: 6
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Viola Kelling, email@example.com
(Temporary replacement for maternity leave until July 2020)
Within the Voice of Customers Team, you will support Zalando in achieving its ambitious NPS target. You are responsible for promoting customers centricity and driving various projects based on the customer insights obtained by the team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders including senior management, to understand their needs regarding Customer Satisfaction insights and development.
- Support in spreading a customer centric mindset across the company by developing and running projects and proposing solutions that are aimed at improving customer satisfaction.
- Suggest measures for NPS and Customer Satisfaction improvement and follow-up in regular meetings to make sure that stakeholders are making progress to improve related processes.
- Work together with internal analysts to further shape the requirements for customer satisfaction insights and improve transparency on related KPI’s.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Impress us with your project leadership experience, take responsibility for the quality of your work and enjoy working in an international, highly motivated team.
- You have successfully completed a MSc. or MA in Business, Economics or a comparable field of study and collected relevant working experience at an established company in e-commerce, fashion or consulting.
- Manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of seniority and have a proven track record in terms of project implementation
- Showcase an analytical approach in the decisions you take - numbers are the foundation of our work
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English, an additional European language is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.