Our partnership with fashion brands is deeply rooted in our DNA and one of Zalando’s success factors. As Strategic Partner Manager in the Mens Category, you contribute to the development of our most important brand relationships by identifying opportunities, creating brand/account plans and deriving and tracking initiatives in line with our company strategy, reporting to the VP Mens.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Manage projects linked to a specific brand account (typically either one big brand partner or a small portfolio of smaller ones) with high strategic and commercial impact together with expert teams, driving cross-department partner-focused initiatives, and ensuring timely implementation across the business.
- Work with and support the brand captain (a category VP or Director), who leads the overall business relationship with the brand partner in creating plans and ensuring their execution as well as proactively highlighting potential untapped business areas (Examples are Partner Program, ZMS, ZFS)
- Work in an advisory capacity to our brand-facing teams, closely coordinating across Buying and Merchandising, Merchant Operations, Convenience, Media Solutions, Digital Experience and other stakeholders within the company, to bring “Zalando’s best” to the partner relationship and have an aligned communication strategy across all teams
- Oversee and manage the progress of all of your projects, confidently and professionally represent your findings and decisions, drive them to the business, the brand partner
- Develop, drive, and follow up on Top2Tops (Zalando x Brand senior leadership meetings at C-Level) including project status update, benefit and risk areas moving forward as well as kick-off of strategic initiatives
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in e-commerce and/or Fashion industry. Degree in business administration, economics, finance or in a related field. Fluency in English is required, German is a plus.
- Track record of ownership and successfully driving cross-functional projects in challenging environments via effective communication with stakeholders at all levels, both internally as well as with our brand partners, good collaboration and creating win-win-wins for brands & consumers, ability to adjust your approach across various projects and stakeholders (this may require you to play many roles, from in-house consultant to business analyst)
- Ability to manage (B2B) customer relationships, understanding the Partner’s processes, catering and prioritizing according product and/or service offers, confidently negotiating and following up reliably
- Collaborative and solution oriented mindset to overcome obstacles, identify and remove bottlenecks and push projects to success. Ability to keep the right balance between activating a brand’s holistic strategy at zalando as well as deep dives into detailed performance of the different workstreams.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.