About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
This is to pipeline candidates for our future talent needs.
This role will lead product management for our Athleta brand by driving operational excellence in the production, delivery, costing and responsiveness in the product life cycle. S/he will be responsible for working closely with vendors to support the delivery of our business strategy and growth plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Conduct and leverage analysis and identify opportunities around capacity planning, speed and costing for the production process and product life cycle
Builds effective relationships with business partners and successfully leverages these relationships across varied functions with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, agencies and colleagues to drive the results
Holds vendors accountable to performance agreements and determines when course corrections are necessary
Shares best in practices and key learning’s across functions, channels and geographies
Leads a team of product management merchandisers
Conducts analysis for various aspects of the production and sourcing process and makes strategic proposals for the supply chain for Athleta
Leads projects to support the business expectations for Athleta
Follows market trends in the relevant category
Who you are
- Strong Product Management experience – in performance wear product management.
- Problem Solver & Drive Results - can see a problem from multiple angles and provide viable, innovative options for resolution; successfully lead complex negotiations
- Planning & Execution – proven experience to plan, prioritize and adapt to change while achieving and maintaining results for multiple projects.
- Talent Builder & Empowerment – experience in leading teams and developing talent
- Excellent Communicator - proven capability to communicate and present effectively in adaption to the audience needs.
- Business Acumen - solid experience on supply chain knowledge.
- Business Performance Improvement – proven track record of improvement based on fact-based analysis or benchmarking
- Analytical Skills - Possess strong data analytical skills (must have V-lookup expertise) and ability to identify trends
- Personal Leadership - demonstrated executive presence, presentation, influencing, and collaboration across various stakeholders.
- Collaboration - Proven ability to influence and make decisions in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.