Department and Team:
The Brand Development and Merchandising team, in closed collaboration with divisions, gives strategical direction, sets objectives on collection KPI, drives change and monitors results, as well as building a closer link between countries, retail, e-com and head office to fulfill consumer needs by creating the framework for profitable assortments.
As Brand Calendar Planner, you are responsible of coordinating all the divisional calendars for the Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger Brands. The coordination of the calendars is supported by an online tool that needs to be maintained on a fashion seasonal base.
In order for the divisions to achieve their key milestones, the Brand Calendar Planner is monitoring and supporting the divisions to make sure deadlines are met and the organization of key meetings in busy periods is taking place.
The role will report to the Senior Merchandising Manager of the General Merchandising and Product Merchandising Team.
The position is varied, and includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Coordination of all the divisional calendars
- Creating a key dates calendar for PVH on the whole and per brand
- Coordination of divisional calendars into one overview and one tool
- Monitoring that key dates are met and divisional ambassadors are following-up / accountable on the key milestones
- Managing the meetings calendar to support/anticipate and plan for busy periods
- Communication of key dates to the organization at large
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in project management and project planning in a fashion or retail environment
- Ability to understand and map complex (product development) processes and their connected calendar timings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in a sometime ambiguous, hectic and changing work environment
- Problem solver and “Can do” mentality
The Ideal Candidate
What You Bring:
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or Consultancy
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken form, with the ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
What We offer:
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and lots of company events
- Potential to work with other PVH brands
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!