About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the role:
Working closely with the Ecommerce Strategy Manager to provide best in class e-commerce and digital marketing strategy and execution for the B&W clients, this is the perfect role for someone with ideally 1-3 years work experience who wants to develop their skills and knowledge within the digital and luxury industries.
What you’ll do:
- Being a key, daily point of contact for 3-4 B&W clients, helping them to identify and formulate plans to drive e-commerce sales in a strategic manner
- Working hand-in-hand with the digital marketing team to monitor and optimise performance of each marketing channel, driving opportunities for improvement across the B&W clients
- Carrying out regular pieces of analysis to help define and support the decision making of B&W clients
- Supporting B&W clients with their forecasting and buying (together with the E-commerce Manager)
- Advising clients on pricing and sales strategy, as well tactical recommendations around promotional activity
- Advising on and organizing client website development roadmaps, and coordinating with the development teams to manage the output
- Maintaining outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Participating in regular meetings and client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- Helping to create presentation material for Quarterly Business Reviews with Directors and C-level team members of client businesses
- Working closely with the operations, production and development teams to have a holistic view across all work streams operated through B&W
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in either a consultancy, agency or e-commerce role
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Excellent communicator and relationship buildet
- An eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge across e-commerce and luxury industries
- Highly confident working with numbers
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good creative and problem solving skills
- A keen interest and understanding of fashion and luxury in a retail environment
- Italian language skills a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.